Terms and Conditions
We continue to offer an amazing experience where guests are free to meet, eat, trade, and play. Please rest assured that the health and safety of our guests and our staff is always our top priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning regimes, increased the availability of hand sanitisation products and will adopt recommended practices and government recommended guidelines as appropriate, to maintain a safe environment. we continue to monitor the situation closely and will respond quickly to any local changes. From you, we ask that if you have recently been showing any symptoms related to Coronavirus, are visiting from countries that are considered high risk, have been requested to quarantine please do try to stay home as this could prevent further spread.
COVID-19 Booking Terms and Conditions
Our concern is to ensure that we are properly acting within the law and that our stores are safe to operate.
- Guests adhere to rules relating to gatherings of 6 and support bubbles
- Visitors from Tier 2 and Tier 3 areas follow local restrictions. In this instance, we ask that do not use our venue to meet with people from outside of your household or support bubble. If you already have a pre-booked a Geek Retreat Academy session which is affected by these new guidelines, please contact the local store via Facebook and our team will be happy to assist.
- Guests with existing reservations for Geek Retreat Academy, can continue to modify or cancel their booking at no charge up to 2 days prior to arrival.
- If we are forced to cancel Geek Retreat Academy due to local restrictions, you will be offered a refund or credit due to this ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- To protect others by reducing airborne transmission of COVID-19 we ask that all guests, including children above the age of 11, wear face coverings at all times throughout their visit and only remove the face covering for a valid reason or exemption.
- If you or someone in your Group refuse to wear a face covering or persistently fails to follow our safe practices during your visit without a valid reason, you and all those in your group may be asked to leave and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- The parent recognises their duty and responsibility to comply with its legal responsibilities.
- Parent should always remain present, responsible for the welfare and conduct their children and not leave children unattended in store at any time.