Click & Collect Information
Click & Collect available at your chosen store!
Collection hours may vary per store. Please check with your chosen store collection times.
Customers should only attend the store if they have a ‘Ready for Collection’ email. Please queue at the designated points at the store and respect social distancing, keeping at least 2 metres from other shoppers.
How does Click & Collect work?
Our Click & Collect service will ensure your order is ready for you at your chosen store.
To place a Click & Collect order simply add the items to your basket and choose your Store to complete your transaction. You will receive two emails.
- The first email is to let you know we have received your order.
- The second one is advise you that your order is ready for collection at your chosen store.
Orders will be ready for collection during store opening hours. When the order is ready to collect, please have your ‘Ready for Collection’ email ready to show to staff in store so they can check and release to you the order. (Your email can be printed or presented on a smartphone or tablet).
Please do not travel or call to your chosen store until you have received an email from us confirming that the relevant store has reserved or received the chosen item(s). You cannot collect your order before receiving this email. Before you travel to your local store, please ensure you have the following:
- Your email confirmation from us containing your unique order number.
- The card used to order the item online or the PayPal details.
Click & Collect Pricing
All Geek Retreat stores are franchises, owned locally by independent small business owners. As such the in-store and online prices will vary and website prices are only available online.
Postage on click and collect orders is to cover the cost of shipping items to your local store for collection
Are Click & Collect orders discreetly packaged?
Please note your Click & Collect items will be in clear packaging with contents visible. We are unable to offer gift wrapping at this time.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
All Click & Collect purchases are subject to the Geek Retreat Terms and Conditions. In addition, please see below Click & Collect terms and conditions.
- When placing an order on our website, you will be given the option to choose our Click & Collect service where available, which will allow you to collect your item(s) from your chosen store.
- On placing a Click & Collect order, you will immediately receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
- Where your order does not progress or is cancelled for some reason, you will receive an email confirming this position.
- Once your chosen store has your order ready you will receive a second email containing a unique order reference number and confirmation that your is ready for collection.
- In the case where your order contains a number of items and one or more of them is not available in your chosen store, you will receive an email confirming you order is ready once all items are ready for collection.
- On arrival at the Click & Collect Counter at your selected store you will need your unique Order Number and the credit or debit card or details of the PayPal account used to order the item
- Please do not arrive in store before you have received your email with the unique Order Number confirming that your chosen store has your order ready. We will make every effort to ensure your selected item(s) is available for collection within the indicated timeframe.
- If you do not collect your order within the indicated timeframe, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will receive an email confirming this order status.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs arising where an item is unavailable.
- Please note that discount coupons for in-store purchases cannot be redeemed against Click & Collect orders.